The EDA can assist your not-for-profit organization in a number of ways, including:
• Financing for land and building acquisition, building construction, equipment, furniture and fixtures, renovations and leasehold
• Refinancing of existing, higher-interest conventional debt
• Access to capital and other state resources to meet expansion and program needs
• Pre-development loans for feasibility and related planning studies as well as engineering, architectural, land assembly, site
improvement and other costs associated with development projects
• Access to technical assistance
Depending on your business goals, the EDA may have a financial solution that works for you.
Creditworthy manufacturing companies, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations, and exempt facilities in New Jersey may be eligible for long-term financing under the Bond Financing Program.
Learn more >
Small Business Fund
Creditworthy small, minority-owned or women-owned businesses in New Jersey that have been in operation for at least one full year and may not have the ability to get bank financing, or not-for-profit corporations that have been operating for at least three full years, may be eligible for direct loans under the Small Business Fund.
Learn more >