Thank you for sharing your perspectives as we develop the programs established by the ERA.
Please be aware that NJEDA offers this opportunity to provide input in addition to, but not as part of, the NJEDA’s formal process for rules adoption. The formal process will follow the requirements in the ERA and the Administrative Procedures Act.
All comments submitted through this website will be reviewed by our program development staff as we set up the ERA programs. NJEDA staff will not respond directly to any comments, but we may follow-up with you if we need additional clarification on your comment.
Please observe the following guidelines when submitting your comments:
- Share your feedback, relevant observations, and additional information.
- Keep comments brief and to the point.
- Use attachments to share more detailed or formal feedback.
PLEASE DO NOT
- Include information that you do not want to be made public.
- Submit any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Submit comments about topics unrelated to the ERA.
We may, at NJEDA’s sole discretion, publish any, all, or a representative sample of comments in full or in part.
Do not include any information in your comment that you do not want to become public. Do not include any personally identifying or contact information if you do not want to be identified. (Providing optional contact information, however, will allow us to follow up with you if clarification is needed.)
We will not accept or agree to a request to keep information confidential.
By submitting material, you grant to the NJEDA the non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material in any way and in any medium, including but not limited to print or electronic form.