LAEDA Women’s Business Center’s Jump Start Series English/ Spanish (Multi-Session Webinar)
The LAEDA WBC Jump Start Series is a 5 part series that provides a great opportunity for individuals who wish to learn how to start a business and for more experienced business owners wishing to learn best practices in operating a business. This event is free but you will need to register.
Our first night (09/29/2020) we will cover Business Basics For Starting a Small Business. During this seminar, you'll learn the in and outs of starting and operating a small business, the challenges you'll face and the resources available to help you get started and grow!
Topics Covered Will Include:
- How to Start or Organize a Business Legally
- Practical Steps for Launching or Growing a Business
- Why a Business Plan is the Key to Success
- What it Takes to Secure a Business Loan goals.
We recommend that you attend all 5 seminars in the series to gain the most benefit. Those who attend at least 3 of 5 seminars will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Below are the remaining seminars in the series:
- 5/13/2021 - Credit Management For Entrepreneurs
- 5/20/2021 - Work Life Balance, Time & Task Management Skills & Goal Setting
- 5/27/2021 - Getting The Word Out - Marketing Your Business
- 6/3/2021 - Negotiating Skills
Presentation of Certificates of Completion