New Jersey – A Life Sciences Powerhouse:
Global pharmaceutical corporations and small biotech thrive in New Jersey because of its quality of life, business community, and network of life science professionals.
Large or small, the New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) will work closely with you to help program your specific fit-out, while controlling design and construction costs. Plus, it will provide property and management services, leaving you more time for research and development.
New Jersey Bioscience Center Offers Flexible Lab Space Solutions
NJBC INCUBATOR AT NORTH BRUNSWICK
- 50,000 sq. ft.
- Offices, 5 conference rooms, autoclave, NMR and a shared kitchenette
- Incubator at North Brunswick advisory board includes representation from pharma, biotech and academia to coach companies into the future.
- Webpage and pictures
- Click here to learn more about the Incubator at North Brunswick
NJBC STEP-OUT LABS AT NORTH BRUNSWICK
- 2,000 to 8,000 sq. feet
- The Step-Out Labs at North Brunswick provides a life sciences workplace environment for post incubation and rapidly growing biopharma companies including companies graduating out of the incubator.
- Post-incubation lab and office modules for rapidly growing biotech companies
- Shared amenities include: glass wash station, furnished reception, conference room, Scientist Square collaboration café with kitchen and mail room
- Click here to download the Step-Out Labs Brochure
New Jersey Bioscience Center Site Plan:
Build to Suit Sites: